Surfing the Silver Tsunami
CONGRESO INTERNACIONAL ODONTOLÓGICO COSTA RICA 2022
San José, Costa Rica, Latin America
Lisa A. Hou
- Dr. Lisa Hou graduated from the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC in 2012.
- She then completed a general practice residency at Rancho Los Amigos Rehabilitation Center where she worked with medically complex patients and special needs.
- She also obtained a Masters of Science in Geriatric Dentistry. Dr. Hou currently serves as the director of USC Dental Mobile Van at Hollenbeck Retirement Community and as Clinical Assistant Professor at Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC.
- She also maintains her private practice in Alhambra, specializing in geriatric and medically complex patients
Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica
- Identify common health conditions affecting geriatric patients including dementia, diabetes and cardiopulmonary disease
- Learn dental management and treatment modifications of the geriatric population with common health conditions
- Navigate treatment opportunities for patients in nursing homes and other assisted living situations through alternative care options