Minimally Invasive Orthognathic Surgery
6th Najaf international dental conference (NIDC)
Kufa - Najaf , Iraq, Middle East
- 2003, BDS from College of Dentistry, University of Baghdad
- 2012, CABMS the Fellowship of The Arab Board for Health Specializations in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon at Gazi Alhariri Hospital, Medical City. Baghdad, Iraq
- Co-founder of Alyusur Specialized Dental Clinic. Baghdad, Iraq
- Special Interest in oncology and reconstructive surgery, orthognathic surgery and implant dentistry
Iraqi Dental Association
- Understand scope of orthognathic surgery.
- Recognize the minimally invasive concept applications in various fields of medicine and dentistry.
- Discuss the evidence that support the minimally invasive orthognathic surgery.
- Describe minimally invasive orthognathic surgery technique.
- Highlight the difference between minimally invasive and traditional orthognathic surgery techniques.