International Dental Journal
IDJ: did you miss the August issue? Read it today
IDJ is a an open-access publication, so all the peer-reviewed articles are freely available to read, without subscription, anytime of the year.
Celebrating 70 years of continuous publication this year, the IDJ is the official scientific journal of FDI. Published every two months, IDJ features peer-reviewed articles relevant to oral health issues worldwide. These focus on international public health, practice-related research, and inter-professional education and practice.
Read the August issue
Letters to the Editor
- Questioning the Accuracy and Interpretation of Dispensed Patterns of Dental Emergency Medicines
- We Should Agree to Disagree
Concise Clinical Review
- Dentists’ Legal Liability and Duty of Explanation in Dental Malpractice Litigation in Japan
- Knowledge and Practice Regarding Oral Cancer: A Study Among Dentists in Jakarta, Indonesia
- “Say Ahhh”: Experience and Views on Halitosis Management in the General Public in Victoria, Australia
Interprofessional Education and Practice
- An Interprofessional Approach to Oral Hygiene for Elderly Inpatients and the Perception of Caregivers Towards Oral Health Care
- Differences in the Knowledge and Experience of Physicians and Dentists About Medication-Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw in Osteoporotic Patients
- Effects of Bisphenol A Released From Composite Fillings on Reproductive Hormone Levels in Men