How does the imaging report make a difference in your dental practice?
Dr Cristina Berrocal-Salazar
- DDS, University of Costa Rica.
- Specialty in Dental Radiology and Imaging. Federal University of Sao Paulo, USP, Bauru, Brazil.
- Master's Degree in Oral Medicine and Diagnosis. Federal University of Paraná, UFPR, Curitiba, Brazil.
- National speaker
Dr Elena Guzmán-Ordoñez
- DDS, Universidad Latina de Costa Rica
- Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia.
- Professor at the Universidad Latina de Costa Rica
- Founding member of the Costa Rican Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology.
- National and International Speaker
- To demonstrate the relevance of teamwork between the clinician and the radiologist.
- To analyze clinical cases in which the imaging report made the difference.
- To show the importance of quality control behind the imaging examination.
- To describe the role of the oral and maxillofacial radiologist.
- To demonstrate how the radiological report provides detailed information to provide comprehensive patient care in dentistry.