Malaysia-International Dental Exhibition and Conference, MIDEC
Malaysia, Asia Pacific
Dr David John Manton
- 30 years in private practice and academia
- Has been involved in several collaborative and postgraduate research projects in both paediatric dentistry, cariology and orthodontics.
- Is an Associate Editor of Caries Research and on the editorial boards of the European Archives on Paediatric Dentistry and the International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry.
- Has spoken throughout Australia, Asia and Europe and has wide ranging experience in laboratory, in situ and clinical trials of CPP-ACP, Developmental Defects of Enamel, Minimum Intervention Dentistry, the detection of carious lesions.
- Published more than 130 peer-reviewed manuscripts and has been cited more than 5300 times since 2016.
Malaysian Dental Association