5 keys to success and 5 causes of failure in endodontics
Baghdad International Dental Meeting
Baghdad, Iraq, Middle East
Prof. Roger Rebeiz
- Master in Endodontics from University of Paris in 1987
- Professor of Endodontics at the Saint-Joseph University, Lebanon, in 1991
- Former Chairman of the Department of Endodontics at Saint-Joseph University, Lebanon,
- Founder and Director of “Dental college” school of dental continuing education and training in Lebanon,
- Currently president of the Lebanese Dental Association.
Iraqi Dental Association
- Understand the concepts and principles of root canal cleaning and shaping and obturation.
- Know the appropriate use of the hand stainless steel and nickel titanium rotary endodontic instruments for root canal shaping and cleaning.
- Know the proper technical and handling properties of root canal sealers and Gutta-Percha.
- Comprehend the adapted techniques for a secure and effective root canal cleaning, shaping and obturation.
- Understand the reasons of the failures encountered while performing a root canal cleaning, shaping and obturation, and acquire sufficient knowledge that to avoid errors.