School Based Oral Health Programs
FDI CE course
Iran (Islamic Republic of), Middle East
Dr Dany Daou
- Dental Surgeon specialized in Dental Public Health, MPH focused on health promotion and education
- Chief of Clinics at Dental Public Health Department, Lebanese University.
- Member of research unit “Centre de Recherche en épidémiologie et Santé des populations” at Paris-Saclay University, France.
- Coordinates numerous Oral Health projects
- Over 20 years of experience, delivered trainings and lectures in more than 23 countries
Iranian Dental Association
- Realize the importance of School based Oral Health programs (SBOHP)
- Describe the principles and steps of building a SBOHP
- Analyze Equity and effectiveness of SBOHP