Personalized bone reconstruction in orthodontic treatment- Indications and limitations of the method
Hong Kong International Dental Expo and Symposium (HKIDEAS)
Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR China, Asia Pacific
- Professor and Director of Department of Orthodontics, Medical Faculty Carl Gustav Carus, Dresden University of Technology, Germany
- Study of dentistry at the Friedrich Schiller University (FSU) Jena, Germany
- Study of medicine at the Wroclaw Medical University, Poland
- 2002: Education as tutor in PBL (Problem based learning), Harvard University education programme
- 1993-1995: Assistant at the Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology at the FSU Jena, Germany
- 2004-2011: Professor and Director of Department of Orthodontics, Preventive and Pediatric Dentistry Centre of Dentistry and Oral Health, Ernst-Moritz-Arndt-University, Greifswald, Germany
- Since 2010: Professor in the department of dental surgery at Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland
- 2013: Nomination from President Republic of Poland to Professor (the title of Presidential Professors)
Prof. Dr Marzena Dominiak
- DDS, PhD,
- President of Polish Dental Association,
- member of World Dental Fedreration (FDI) Education Committee,
- Full Professor, Director and Head of Oral Surgery Department Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland,
- Rector for strategic initiatives Medical University of Wroclaw, Poland.
- Visiting professor in TU Dresden,
- President of Scientific Committee of FDI Conference in Poland, 2016.
- Advanced researcher in implantology, periodontology and oral surgery.
Hong Kong Dental Association
- Overview about the different aesthetic possibilities
- Treatment for the removal of anterior crowding
- Economic and therapeutic points of view