Perspectives in Perio-Implantology and Comprehensive Dentistry
Szeged, Hungary, Europe
Dr Cem Yildiz
- Dr N. Cem Yildiz graduated from Gazi University, Faculty of Dentistry in 2001.
- He made his doctorate study on “The Effects of Different Surgical Methods Applied to Gingiva on The Elimination of Melanin Pigmentation” and graduated his PhD program in 2007 at Gazi Faculty of Dentistry, Department of Periodontology.
- He is an international speaker at International Team for Oral Implantology (ITI), and Study Club Coordinator of the ITI Turkey and Azerbaijan Section.
- He is an active member of the European Federation of Periodontology and Turkish Periodontology Association.
- He is a board member of the Turkish Academy of Esthetic Dentistry.
- He is the author of local and foreign papers, especially in periodontal regeneration, periodontal esthetic and dental implantology.
- He is attending various local and international scientific meetings as a guest speaker and giving courses in oral implantology and periodontology.
Hungarian Dental Association
Postponed to 2021