MY FAVOURITE 20 ORTHODONTIC TIPS AND PEARLS
Beirut International Dental Meeting
Beirut, Lebanon, Middle East
- Specialist Orthodontist registered in the UK, New Zealand & Australia.
- Graduated as a dentist with honours in 1998
- Master's degree in Orthodontics with distinction in 2001.
- Doctorate degree in Clinical Orthodontics with distinction from Glasgow / UK
- Further advanced training in Orthodontics at University College of London and Oxford University Hospitals.
- 11 diplomas of memberships and fellowships from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Glasgow, Ireland, England, and Australasian.
Lebanese Dental Association
- To discuss the clinical application of some clinical tips and pearls,
- To select the right tools and materials to optimise orthodontic outcomes,
- To describe the basis of orthodontic advancements in adopting the latest technologies that can help in delivering an enhanced level of treatment,
- To assess outcomes of the suggested tips and pearls during orthodontic treatment, and
- To criticise available evidence.