International Dental Journal: Call for Papers
As the official journal of FDI World Dental Federation, the International Dental Journal (IDJ) has become a resource for clinicians on international oral health.
The papers we publish shed light on current public health issues and highlight research that is relevant to the dentistry field. At the start of 2021, the IDJ became an open access journal. This means that our research is now freely available to read and more accessible than ever.
I encourage you to review the selection of articles below that showcase the types of research and papers we are proud to publish and hope they inspire you to make your own submissions:
- Oral Health as a Human Right: Support for a Rights-Based Approach to Oral Health System Design
- Modelling the Validity of Periodontal Disease Screening Questions in a Nondental Clinical Setting
- Molar Incisor Hypomineralisation: Current Knowledge and Practice
- Climate Change and Oral Health
- Psychological Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Emergency Dental Care Providers on the Front Lines in China
- Dental Pain in Homeless Adults in Porto Alegre, Brazil
Professor Ira B. Lamster
Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, New York, USA
How do you ensure you are submitting to a trusted journal? Visit Think-Check-Submit.