International Dental Journal
IDJ: read the October issue
IDJ is an open-access publication, so all the peer-reviewed articles are freely available to read, without subscription, anytime of the year.
Celebrating 70 years of continuous publication this year, the IDJ is the official scientific journal of FDI. Published every two months, IDJ features peer-reviewed articles relevant to oral health issues worldwide. These focus on international public health, practice-related research, and inter-professional education and practice.
Read the October issue
- Patient Safety in Dental Practice: Lessons to Learn About the Risks and Limits of Professional Liability
- Intraoral Photography Recommendations for Remote Risk Assessment and Monitoring of Oral Mucosal Lesions
- Evaluation of the FDI Chairside Guide for Assessment of Periodontal Conditions: A Multicentre Observational Study
- Effects of Line of Vision on Posture, Muscle Activity and Sitting Balance During Tooth Preparation
International Public Health
- Modelling the Validity of Periodontal Disease Screening Questions in a Nondental Clinical Setting
- Risk Indicators of Tooth Loss Among Mexican Adult Population: A Cross-Sectional Study
Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Systemic Condition, Periodontal Status, and Quality of Life in Obese Women During Pregnancy and After Delivery
- Association Between the Extent of Periodontal Inflammation and the Severity of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Japanese Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Awareness About the Oral and Systemic Complications of Diabetes Among a Cohort of Diabetic Patients of the Republic of Mauritius