Is green light combined with degradable optical fiber the future of bone defect reparation?
Dr Yuguang Wang
• Associate professor, deputy chief physician, doctoral supervisor at Peking University School of Stomatology
• Main research direction: Digital non-invasive diagnosis and treatment technology.
• Member of the Laser Specialty Committee of the Chinese Stomatological Association,
• The initiator of the non-invasive diagnosis and treatment platform of the National Engineering Laboratory of Dental Digital Medical Technology and Materials.
• Associate editor of Photobiomodulation, Photomedicine, and Laser Surgery, and a reviewer of SCI journals such as The Journal of Biomedical Optics (JBO), Photochemistry and Photobiology, Lasers in Surgery & Medicine, PLoS One.
- Digital non-invasive diagnostic treatment technology
- Photodynamic therapy
- Low-level laser therapy on dentin hypersensitivity
- Low-level laser therapy on osteoarthritis
- CAD/CAM technology