EVIDENCE-BASED DENTISTRY “Improving Restorative Outcome”
6th Najaf international dental conference (NIDC)
Kufa - Najaf , Iraq, Middle East
- Specialist dentist in restorative and esthetic dentistry lecturer in Alkunooz university college and the dentistry college of Basra.
- Researcher in Digital dentistry and CAD/CAM technology, Dental Ceramic materials, and Bioactive materials in dentistry.
- Official trainer that provided lectures and courses in esthetic dentistry and indirect restorations for more than 5 years.
Iraqi Dental Association
- Define “evidence-based dentistry (EBD),” as an approach to daily oral health care.
- Define how to bridge the gap between research and clinical dental practice.
- Discuss the evidence-based dentistry regarding the two important steps during the cementation of the indirect restoration including the air abrasion particles and Heating composite vs cement resin in daily practice with case discussion.