Bone changes in the TMJ: Exploring articular sounds
CONGRESO INTERNACIONAL ODONTOLÓGICO COSTA RICA 2022
San José, Costa Rica, Latin America
- Degree in Dentistry, University of Costa Rica, 1988.
- Specialist in Orofacial Pain, University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), USA, 1998.
- Master in Education with emphasis in curriculum design, Universidad Latina, Costa Rica, 2005.
- Fellowship in Education, University of Southern California, 2018.
- Associate Professor in Clinical Dentistry, Director of Distance Education and Telemedicine, Director of the Orofacial Pain residential program., Co-Director of the online Pain Medicine program, and Appointment to the University of Southern California Schools of Dentistry and Medicine.
Colegio de Cirujanos Dentistas de Costa Rica
- Recognize the mechanism of bone remodeling.
- Identify at least three causes of remodeling in the temporomandibular joint.
- Describe conservative techniques in the management of temporomandibular bone alterations.