Basic endodontic course: For better simplicity and security
Associate Professor in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics. Faculty of Dental Medicine
• Certificate in Medical Pedagogy
• Certificate in Dental Radiography.
• Certificate in Medical Emergency
• Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
Associate editor: Pesquisa Brasileira em Odontopediatria e clinica Integrad
• International Journal of Dentistry
• Indian Journal of conservative and Endodontics
• Journal of Dentistry and Oral Medicine
The aim of this course is to provide a contemporary account of Endodontology which will enable general dental practitioners to develop the skills necessary to provide high standars of care for patients requiring endodontic treatment. The programme format will invocle a combination of lectures, case discussion and hands on training.
- Access cavity preparation for Endodontic treatment
- Rubber Dam Isolation technique.
- Working Length determination using Radiograph Vs Apex Locators.
- Mechanical preparation different techniques. Nickel Titanium Rotary instrumentation (Different Systems available in the market).
- Root canal obturation technique