Aesthetic Anterior and Posterior Direct Composite restoration
Associate Professor in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics. Faculty of Dental Medicine
• Certificate in Medical Pedagogy
• Certificate in Dental Radiography.
• Certificate in Medical Emergency
• Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
Associate editor: Pesquisa Brasileira em Odontopediatria e clinica Integrad
• International Journal of Dentistry
• Indian Journal of conservative and Endodontics
• Journal of Dentistry and Oral Medicine
The aim of this course is to focus on a practical and predictable layering technique for restoring teeth. Beginning with a lecture covering the relevant physical proprieties required of composites to be used for restoring anterior and posterior teeth. The multi layering approach to restoring anterior and posterior teeth using various opacity for composites will be demonstrated with simplified techniques for build up, finishing and polishing . Also, this course is a hand-on course providing every-day practical strategies and techniques for aesthetic composite restorations in the general practice.
- Bonding protocols
- Aesthetic layering for anterior teeth restoration
- Bulk Fill composite resin
- Layering technique for posterior teeth restoration
- Finishing and polishing protocols