Advances in Implant Dentistry – The dentists and the Patients
Global Continuing Dental Education Programme 2021
Dr David Ngeow
- Graduated from the University of Malaya in 1992
- Currently a lecturer at the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Dentistry of the University of Malaya.
- Pioneer lecturer at the newly established Faculty of Dentistry at the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in 1996.
- Visiting professor at the University of California, San Francisco in 2015/2016.
- Published 183 scientific papers
Indian Dental Association
- Update on advances in implant design and materials
- Update on different surgical approaches, conventional and digital
- Update on the nerve related complications
- Update on the rise of litigation relating to implant therapy