New perspectives in the treatment of difficult posterior composite restorations.
Cairo, Egypt, Middle East
Assist. Prof. Paul Nahas
- Assist. Prof. Restorative & Esthetic Dentistry Department
- Director of the LASER unit
- Faculty of Dental Medicine - Lebanese University
- Former Head and chief of services of the Restorative and Esthetic Department, Faculty of Dental Medicine-LU
- Member of the Lebanese Dental Association – Tripoli council.
Egyptian Dental Association
- Learn to read case difficulties during treatment plan
- Understand factors that affect treatment outcome
- Learn different aspects of tooth preparation
- Understand the capabilities of the latest type of composite materials
- Learn to correlate the type of material with the clinical cases